Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baby shower and Sullivan's nursery

Hello friends and family! Its been a busy May so far with a couple showers and getting Sullivan's nursery completed.  Not to mention I am nesting like CRAZY.  I organized Andys tools the other day and I didn't even know what half of them were but I am enjoying this new side to me of organizing.  Hopefully it will pay off when my little man arrives.  We can't wait to meet him!

This past weekend my mom and mom in law threw me an amazing baby shower in Knoxville where I got to celebrate with my closest friends.  We were so blessed to recieve almost everything we need to get started with Sullivan.  We are so thankful that the Lord has gifted us with an unbelievable family and friends.  Sullivan has no idea the love that is surrounding him already and I can't wait for him to experience it everyday with our family.  The Lord is so kind and gracious and all glory goes to him for this little guy. 

Soooooo, his nursery is finally completed!  We just have a few loose ends to get together like one picture that needs to be hung and to purchase his changing table.  I am so excited how it came out. I cannot believe that in 7 weeks there is going to be a baby in there to occupy it. 

Here are some pics below of the shower and Sullivan's nursery, Enjoy! Excuse the sideways pictures, I could not figure out how to fix it :)
                                                  Sullivans nursery
 another view of his nursery
 Mom redid this rocker for me, she did an awesome job!
 Heather and I with her baby bump and my baby bowling ball stomach
 My mother in law, Diane, sister in law, Shannon ( who is also expecting in November) and my niece Libby.
 
Mom, Heather and me
Diane made the the diaper cake and Mom made the delicious food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment